Saint Mary School is a community rooted in the Catholic faith that is committed to developing the whole child.
We believe that God’s love empowers children to thrive and sets them on a lifelong path of academic excellence, spiritual growth, and personal achievement.
We believe that each person is a child of God and should be treated with respect.
We believe that parents and guardians are an essential element of the school community and we recognize their role as the primary educators of their children.
We believe that service to others is rooted in our love for God and motivates us to love one another.
We believe that through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother and Patroness of our school, we may know and love Jesus her Son and follow Him in all things.
Work Hard, Have Faith, Shine Bright!
OUR STUDENT MISSION STATEMENT
I am a part of the Saint Mary School family. I will honor God's love and the gifts he has given me by working hard and being kind so that together, we can make our light shine bright in the world.
A Community of Faith - Learning for Life
In pursuit of our Vision, Saint Mary School will:
- Provide an environment where every student is truly known and is given the opportunity to develop as a life-long learner, a person of faith, a leader, and a team member.
- Value innovation and adapt to a changing world.
- Attract, develop, and retain faculty and staff who are passionate about our mission, and who are called to serve our students and families.
- Garner the philanthropic support from 100% of its parents, faculty, and staff, and support from alumni, alumni parents, and friends in support of our mission.
- Be in a financial position to provide a Catholic education to any accepted student who needs assistance so they may be educated Preschool-Grade 8.
- Be seen as a resource to the greater Catholic community and our local Ridgefield community.
- Honor our traditions and seek new opportunities to strengthen our bonds in order to create a lifelong connection to the Saint Mary Family.