Skip to Content
- Utilize multi-sensory activities to build a foundation for letter and number recognition
- Continue to foster the love of learning while building and developing self-esteem
- Enhance fine and gross motor skills through hands-on activities, projects, and events
- Feature thematic units of learning that incorporate Physical Education, Art, Music, and Computer lessons
- Integrate age-appropriate religious themes throughout the academic school year
- Celebrate each child through a Star of the Week program
- Participate in Specials Classes - Music, Art, World Language, and Physical Education
- A comprehensive Portfolio will be assembled for your child, which will highlight and celebrate his or her progress and growth throughout the year.
- Daily notes will be posted on the bulletin board to provide parents with a list of our activities. Monthly newsletters will be distributed to provide lesson plans and information about classroom themes and activities.