Skip to Content
- Experience the love for learning through a multidisciplinary approach including Art, Music and Movement, Math, and Science in a safe, conducive learning environment
- Develop readiness skills such as basic colors, shapes, numbers, and name recognition through both individual and group instruction
- Foster independence and individual decision-making, and ease parental separation through family involvement within the classroom setting
- Engage in activities to build and expand social (working in a group, sharing), attentive (direction-following), and motor skills (fine and gross motor, hand-eye coordination)
- Emphasize and incorporate age-appropriate religious themes to parallel events and celebrations during the school year
- A comprehensive Portfolio will be assembled for your child, which will highlight and celebrate his or her progress and growth throughout the year
- Daily notes will be posted on the bulletin board to provide parents with a list of our activities. Monthly newsletters will be distributed to provide lesson plans and information about classroom themes and activities.