We Are Rooted in Traditions
Although we are a young school, we are deeply rooted in our traditions, with annual events woven into the fabric of our SMS culture.
- We celebrate all Catholic holidays, as well as Halloween, Veteran's Day, Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day.
- Our Prayer, Praise and Pie Thanksgiving event is a festival of songs, prayer, poetry and readings followed by a celebration of our community.
- In the Christmas Pageant / Concert, students perform the nativity story, and sing carols.
- Students participate in learning events such as the 3rd Grade States Fair, 4th Grade Colonial Day, Math Fair, Science Fair, Language Expo, and present their work to other students, staff and families.
- Catholic Schools Week provides an opportunity to show school spirit and reflect upon the blessing of a Catholic Education.
- Other annual events include a Spring Concert, Field Day, Student/Teacher Basketball game, and Last Day of School Carnival.
183 High Ridge Avenue
Ridgefield CT 06877
Welcome to Saint Mary School, a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, Preschool - Grade 8
Academics for a lifetime… faith for all eternity.