We Embrace Technology
We incorporate technology into our day to enhance our students’ learning and growth, and to build confidence with the technology that will continue to be essential in their future.
- Our computer classes provide computer skills development, and our teachers and staff utilize technology throughout the curriculum to help our students better learn academic concepts.
- We have a dedicated Technology Integrator who collaborates with all of our teachers to effectively integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Our school has high speed internet service throughout the building, and computers in every classroom.
- Our computer lab has 24 networked computers for student use.
- Middle School students are assigned personal netbooks.
- White boards are available to teachers.
- We utilize cloud technology which allows students and staff to access documents both at school and at home.
- The Diocese of Bridgeport is currently developing a phased plan to introduce tablet technology into the schools, beginning in 2013-2014.
Welcome to Saint Mary School, a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, Preschool - Grade 8
Academics for a lifetime… faith for all eternity.
183 High Ridge Avenue
Ridgefield CT 06877