SMS is a Family
When you enroll your student at SMS, your family becomes a permanent part of our family.
- Our teachers and staff know every student and their families by name. Parents and teachers are partners in the students’ education and spiritual formation.
- Our students come to school knowing that they are cared for and loved, and that they are in a place where they can learn and grow each day.
- Our passionate staff is dedicated to SMS. The average teacher tenure is 10 years.
- We encourage the growth of the whole child, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
- We foster a positive school climate, and have annual speakers to reinforce important topics with students, faculty and parents, such as prevention of bullying and cyber-bullying.
- Alumni and former parents show their commitment by continuing to volunteer at SMS.
- We restrict building admittance to only authorized staff, students and their families, and approved visitors, and have a state of the art monitoring system.
- The entire staff works to keep our students safe, and is certified by the Diocese of Bridgeport in the Virtus Program, Protecting God’s Children.
Welcome to Saint Mary School, a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, Preschool - Grade 8
Academics for a lifetime… faith for all eternity.
183 High Ridge Avenue
Ridgefield CT 06877